Here you’ll find all the answers to your questions about becoming a student at the Shaolin Ireland.
Students work at their own pace, and new students can join any time!
1. Fees – We offer a variety of membership packages; Please click for more information on memberships and class fees.
2. Location – Shaolin Ireland is located at the St. Fin Barre’s Cathedral Hall, on Dean Street. Please click for class location and map
3. Times – Please click for a full schedule of class times.
4. What to Wear – The school uniform is optional until you advance into Yellow Belt where the uniform will become required. Students may wear any loose fitting clothing such as track pants and a T-Shirt.
5. Age – Classes are structured for adults. However, we will allow a student as young as 15 yrs old as long as a parent or guardian, 18 or older, joins with them. We suggest that you purchase only a 1 month membership for a youngster under 18, and have them join on a trial basis to see how the first month goes.
6. Memberships – New students can sign up for 1 month, & 3 Months. The fee for the 1 month membership can be applied any time during your 1st month towards any of the long-term memberships!