Here you’ll find all the answers to your questions about becoming a student at the Shaolin Martial Arts Academy.
Students work at their own pace, and new students can join any time!
1. Fees – We offer a variety of membership packages; Please click for more information on memberships and class fees.
2. Location – The Shaolin Martial Arts Academy is located at the St. Fin Barre’s Cathedral Hall, on Dean Street. Please click for class location and map
3. Times – Please click for a full schedule of class times.
4. What to Wear – The school uniform is optional the first month of classes. Students may wear any loose fitting clothing during the first month or may purchase a uniform.
5. Age – Classes are structured for adults. The recommended age for children is 12 years old. However, we will allow a student as young as 9 or 10 yrs old if an older sibling or parent joins with them. We suggest that you purchase only a 1 month membership for a youngster under 12, and have them join on a trial basis to see how the first month goes.
6. Memberships – New students can sign up for 1 month, 3 Months, 6 Months, or 12 Months. The fee for the 1 month membership can be applied any time during your 1st month towards any of the long-term memberships!
Membership begins the date you join class. You may freeze your 3-Month, 6-Month, or 1-Year Membership once, by giving prior written notice. Your 1st day back in class will unfreeze your membership!