Located in Cork City, Ireland, Shaolin Ireland teaches
Traditional Shaolin Martial Arts.
Classes are self-paced and on going, so you can join at any time.
We teach Shaolin in it’s entirety,
which includes such styles as:
tai chi, pa kua (ba gua), hsing I, animal & weapon styles.
All classes are taught by 6th degree black belt,
Shaolin Master Kim Anh K. Eastman (Master “K”)
who is accredited by the Shaolin Do Association
AAAANND WE’RE BACK!
ALL CLASSES HAVE RESUMED AT THEIR REGULAR TIMES!
Some Rules We Will Need To Follow:
- We Will Refrain From Sparring & Shield Work.
- All Students Will Need To Wear Soft Sole Shoes. No Heels!
- Please Bring Your Own Hand Sanitizers, Soap, & Towels – Some Will Also Be Provided.
- 2 Metre Social Distancing Will Still Be In Practice!
- Only 1 Restroom Will Be Open – Obviously, Only 1 Person At A Time!
- Please Come Dressed For Class. No Changing In The Toilets Or Closets.
We Will Re Assess As Needed,
Per The Health Authority Guidelines!
***Please bare with us, as our website is under construction. All class times, events, location & contact information is current. Thank You for your patience!